254 S. Pleasantburg Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Level Up Your Parenting GameJune 07, 2023 - August 01, 2023 Time: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Get All of Your Players in the Game
The Positive Parenting Program (Triple P)offers simple tools for raising happy and healthy kids. Get winning ideas to power up your parenting.
New Workshops start soon!
Free Positive Parenting Program
Takes the guesswork out of parenting
Location: United Way of Greenville County, 105 Edinburgh Ct, Greenville, SC 29607
Date and Time: All classes are held from 4:00 – 5:30 pm. Dinner will be provided. No children, please.
Wednesday, June 7th – the Power of Positive Parenting
Wednesday, July 12t – Raising Resilient Children
Tuesday, August 1st – Raising Confident, Competent Children
Space is limited, register early at https://blt.ly/3Vbfpya
For more information
Nicole Sheppard [email protected]
Triple P is an effective, evidence-based parenting program. It offers simple, practical strategies to help parents build strong, healthy relationships, confidently manage their children’s behavior and promote positive child development. Triple P has been shown to work across cultures, socio-economic groups and in many kinds of family structures.
Five Principles of Positive Parenting:
- Ensuring a safe and engaging environment
- Creating a positive learning environment that helps children learn to solve problems
- Using assertive, consistent discipline that teaches children to accept responsibility for their behavior
- Having realistic expectations about children’s behavior Taking care of yourself as a parent to find balance in life
Who Can Benefit?
- Parents or caregivers of a child ages 0-12 with a developmental delay, disability or chronic health condition (asthma, etc.).
- Parents or caregivers with a specific concern about their child’s
- Parents or caregivers who prefer one-to-one consultations.
- Parents or caregivers who have children with mild to moderate behavior problems who could benefit from a parenting program.